Eileen

It is neither wise nor brave to question God. It is the folly of a prideful heart -Don Williams, Jr quotes-

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm Back!

Yea. I'm back from the 3days church retreat!
Cooooooooooooooooooooool. Future plans are revealed. Affirmation. Consolation. Blah. All within 3 days. I feel so not lost. At least I know that I won't sleep on the streets, worry much about my future, dunno the next step to take and search around for things that will ultimately perish on the day you die. (Eg, fame & $$) Hope that all that happened in camp will continue being part of me.

Yea, the rest of my holiday i'll gonna have to start cracking for my grade 8 piano exam and practice my guitar. My guitar has been in slumberland for ages since i started to "fast" it just to learn the heart of worship, everytime i worship i didnt use my guitar, only my voice. It has been 4months :/. Unless on occasions like worship experience and Retreat where i have to serve as guitarist or else I try not to touch it.

Retreat is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home