When enough is enough?
Yes, the exams/common test period is back again.
Then you'll go round and round hearing these comments:
"stress la how"
"die liao fail liao la"
"Aya slack and play too much"
"Aya I never study one lah"
"I hate exams leh!"
"Tired ahhh got blah blah subjects to do"
"siAnzzZ"
The more common ones heard after the test is done:
"Aya die liao sure fail one"
"Die liao how? can repeat module liao"
"Eh, next year you won't see me in class liao"
"Jialat la, got re-test one or not"
Familar? Whats new? (-_-)
Yes, the exams/common test period is back again.
Then you'll go round and round hearing these comments:
"stress la how"
"die liao fail liao la"
"Aya slack and play too much"
"Aya I never study one lah"
"I hate exams leh!"
"Tired ahhh got blah blah subjects to do"
"siAnzzZ"
The more common ones heard after the test is done:
"Aya die liao sure fail one"
"Die liao how? can repeat module liao"
"Eh, next year you won't see me in class liao"
"Jialat la, got re-test one or not"
Familar? Whats new? (-_-)
My advice: Don't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home