OUCH.
2 days ago I went to exercise with my Np cell members plus a few ex Np cell members. Initally I thought that they are jogging in the school track (not all of them are running I thought). So I gladly went, anticipating a good time of light jogging (I said light!) and basketball and blah. When i reached there, Jessica told me (Oh, we are not jogging at the school track we are jogging around the campus) - to my terror- At 1st I was super unwillingly. I mean hiii i haven exercise for....... a year? (Plus i dislike.. i mean hate jogging). At the end everyone was going, so I thought "alright, time for muscle aches"
So we started out jog slow and nice (Inside me I was praying intensively for strength actually hehe). Then Chiang Wee kept encouraging me to go on.. so i ran n ran, after that it was Jees who encouraged me. ( I'm amazed he ran the whole campus he could keep talking to me and didnt really perspire at all ) So i ran and ran, i stopped a few times BUT!! I completed the whole course!! Hip hip horrrrayyyy! A break through in my physical strength & discipline!!
My whole body aches now. Cramp everywhere. *ouch* but it was worth it anyway!
Adibok? Reedidas?
Adidas swallows Reebok for $3.8 billion!!
Adidas buys Reebok for $3.8 billion in order to expand its reach in Nike's home market. Adidas described the deal sa freindly takeover.
Oh wells, I'm hoping to take over an ibook soon!
2 days ago I went to exercise with my Np cell members plus a few ex Np cell members. Initally I thought that they are jogging in the school track (not all of them are running I thought). So I gladly went, anticipating a good time of light jogging (I said light!) and basketball and blah. When i reached there, Jessica told me (Oh, we are not jogging at the school track we are jogging around the campus) - to my terror- At 1st I was super unwillingly. I mean hiii i haven exercise for....... a year? (Plus i dislike.. i mean hate jogging). At the end everyone was going, so I thought "alright, time for muscle aches"
So we started out jog slow and nice (Inside me I was praying intensively for strength actually hehe). Then Chiang Wee kept encouraging me to go on.. so i ran n ran, after that it was Jees who encouraged me. ( I'm amazed he ran the whole campus he could keep talking to me and didnt really perspire at all ) So i ran and ran, i stopped a few times BUT!! I completed the whole course!! Hip hip horrrrayyyy! A break through in my physical strength & discipline!!
My whole body aches now. Cramp everywhere. *ouch* but it was worth it anyway!
Adibok? Reedidas?
Adidas swallows Reebok for $3.8 billion!!
Adidas buys Reebok for $3.8 billion in order to expand its reach in Nike's home market. Adidas described the deal sa freindly takeover.
Oh wells, I'm hoping to take over an ibook soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home