Brrr.
Learnt lightings today! The studio was freezing cold, me and wendy were rubbing each other like cats. Thanks to Paul's jacket I did not freeze to death. Tomorrow's my last day of editing, I hope nothing diasastrous will happen.
Lecturer say we may get a C for locvid.
I was thinking: "huh! Only a C?"
It's really that difficult to get a good grade for Locvid. (-_-")
I pray that the next shoot will be a good film.
Tests coming up in few weeks!
Next week there's a practical camera test, hope I don't get 0. Heard that some students failed.
k back cracking.
Learnt lightings today! The studio was freezing cold, me and wendy were rubbing each other like cats. Thanks to Paul's jacket I did not freeze to death. Tomorrow's my last day of editing, I hope nothing diasastrous will happen.
Lecturer say we may get a C for locvid.
I was thinking: "huh! Only a C?"
It's really that difficult to get a good grade for Locvid. (-_-")
I pray that the next shoot will be a good film.
Tests coming up in few weeks!
Next week there's a practical camera test, hope I don't get 0. Heard that some students failed.
k back cracking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home