Steal a cab. Or two.
and proudly i present...
it's chinese new year,
its a happy occasion,
but here comes the cab thief! I mean thieves..

Me and my dad were waiting for a cab. We've already waited for 1/2 hour and then this family walked infront of us and stole 2 cabs.
Usually if i walk infront of the people when waiting for cab, i will make sure they get up a cab first before i flag one for myself.
Gees.. ugly singaporeans.
and proudly i present...
it's chinese new year,
its a happy occasion,
but here comes the cab thief! I mean thieves..

Me and my dad were waiting for a cab. We've already waited for 1/2 hour and then this family walked infront of us and stole 2 cabs.
Usually if i walk infront of the people when waiting for cab, i will make sure they get up a cab first before i flag one for myself.
Gees.. ugly singaporeans.
Labels: cab thief

2 Comments:
At 6:06 PM,
DanielleDajerk said…
TELL ME ABT IT!!!
Thank goodness I'm not in Singapore to experience that... And I don't need cabs here... Hahaha :D
At 12:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
sheesh, you should stay for cny one day hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home