Eileen

It is neither wise nor brave to question God. It is the folly of a prideful heart -Don Williams, Jr quotes-

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Slackers? PUI. This is it.

Actually, I kinda love what I'm study and doing, but I'm so tired of people slacking off the work and being so "passionate" about the project. Really, putting in this amount of effort to allow others to have a good grade is such a unfair thing. I used to think that "aya friends nvm lah, aya they dun do nvm lah" but when it comes to such a busy period and lots of things are going on, its just tiring to see people wanna sleep or don't show support to the project.

Not that I want to be a skeptic, but seriously, if you were me, trying to make an effort to do a good project and some other member just sit around and do the minimal, wouldnt you feel tired?

I mean, stop slacking around and do some REAL work.
I dislike spoonfeeding. If you are not an asset, at least stop being a liability. Put some effort and stop trying to do the minimum.

I should just never want to work with such people again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home