Camp, visions.
Have not updated for sooooooo long!
I just came back from Church camp and it was amazing.
On the 2nd night, God woke me up in the middle of the night and spoke to me in a heart voice saying that he wants to give me the ability to see visions and activate my "prophetic-ness".
Then the next day "pping pping pppping" I saw many many visions as i prayed for people. I didnt know he people i prayed for, but the LORD revealed to me about their troubles & problems, and so I prayed for them. I was amazed at what I could see. Therefore I decide to arouse my mother's interest in being a Christian.
Eileen: -Comes back home from camp and rush to mama-
Mum: How was camp?
Eileen: MAMA! CAMP WAS AMAZING. I SAW MANY MANY VISIONS. I prayed for people that I dunno, yet I could see their problems/situation cause the LORD has revealed to me. God also revealed his destiny for my life!
Mum: wah wah wah, what happen what happen I want to know.
Eileen: -rattle rattle explain explain-
Dad: ok lor, Minor prophet.
Eileen: (-_-) I am not.
Dad: Then what are you?
Eileen: baaa, sheep!
Dad: -acts God- "then i am your sheperd"
Eileen: Pui.
I hope I've start to "light" them up in what God is doing in my life, destiny, purpose, covering blah. But they werent too interested in those they were more interested in supernatural stuff. So just like what serena did by telling me all those weird stories to arouse my interest in the past, i shall try it on my parents LOL.
Have not updated for sooooooo long!
I just came back from Church camp and it was amazing.
On the 2nd night, God woke me up in the middle of the night and spoke to me in a heart voice saying that he wants to give me the ability to see visions and activate my "prophetic-ness".
Then the next day "pping pping pppping" I saw many many visions as i prayed for people. I didnt know he people i prayed for, but the LORD revealed to me about their troubles & problems, and so I prayed for them. I was amazed at what I could see. Therefore I decide to arouse my mother's interest in being a Christian.
Eileen: -Comes back home from camp and rush to mama-
Mum: How was camp?
Eileen: MAMA! CAMP WAS AMAZING. I SAW MANY MANY VISIONS. I prayed for people that I dunno, yet I could see their problems/situation cause the LORD has revealed to me. God also revealed his destiny for my life!
Mum: wah wah wah, what happen what happen I want to know.
Eileen: -rattle rattle explain explain-
Dad: ok lor, Minor prophet.
Eileen: (-_-) I am not.
Dad: Then what are you?
Eileen: baaa, sheep!
Dad: -acts God- "then i am your sheperd"
Eileen: Pui.
I hope I've start to "light" them up in what God is doing in my life, destiny, purpose, covering blah. But they werent too interested in those they were more interested in supernatural stuff. So just like what serena did by telling me all those weird stories to arouse my interest in the past, i shall try it on my parents LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home