Eileen

It is neither wise nor brave to question God. It is the folly of a prideful heart -Don Williams, Jr quotes-

Friday, July 30, 2004

Yea.
 
Today is Friday again. Happy weekends are near, there are much to complete though. Have no problem with that..
 
Tomorrow is my interview with P.Dennis. For water baptism, hope everything will be good.
I hope tomorrow's pnc will be a good catch.
 
Anyway I wanna thank my angel in cell. He/she kept wanting to pay for me. I dunno why, but almost everything i buy, Evon tried to pay for me. She said its from my angel. (o_O). Thanks alot!
 
Verse of the day[Jesus said,] "'You are the light of the world. Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.'" -- Matthew 5:14 and 16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home